Search Box

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Playing it over and over...

My playlist is jam-packed with tracks that absolutely make me play it over and over until my phone's battery runs out!

Well, somehow, my playlist grants me more restful nights despite of exhausting mornings and afternoons..=)

thank you SINGERs, great lullaby songs...



Here are the top 10 tracks that I play mostly..



1) NO OTHER(SUPER JUNIOR)



♪♫♪ "To silently take your hands, to silently hold you, I wish to cheer you up just by those little things

It's fine even if you don't know this heart of mine, which always wants to do more for you" ......♪♫♪



2) SHORT JOURNEY (SUPERJUNIOR)



♪♫♪"Today when the sunsets and the moon rises again, it's still the same

oh why is my heartchanging this fast

Your appearance thatresembled the blue sky rains

when my body getswet from this rain I'll hide my running tears" ......♪♫♪



3) PERFECT TWO (AUBURN ft. Tommy C)



♪♫♪ "You can be the prince and I can be your princess

You can be the sweet tooth and I can be the dentist

You can be the shoes and I can be the laces

You can be the heart that I spill on the pages..........♪♫♪ (girl's part)





♪♫♪ "You can be the lyrics and I can be the melody

You can be the second voice and I can be the harmony

You can be the angel that I see in my dreams

You can be the chocolate on my ice cream

You can be sweet and I can be sour

You can come here any second and leave any hour

You can be a rose or any given flower

And I can be the rain if you need a shower".............♪♫♪ (guy's part)



4) STATUE (LIL EDDIE)



♪♫♪ "Every single day of my life I thank my lucky stars,

God really had to spend extra time, when he sculptured your heart.

Cause theres no explanation,cant solve the equation

Its like you love me more than I love myself...... " ♪♫♪



5) YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING (LEE DONGHAE OF SUPERJUNIOR)



♪♫♪"Now all my hopes and all my dreams are suddenly reality you've opened up my heart to feel a kind of love that's truly real a guiding light that'll never fade there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade for the love you give it won't let go I hope you'll always know................................................♪♫♪



6) DOWN-candle light remix (JAY SEAN)



♪♫♪ " So baby don’t worry, you are my only,

You won’t be lonely, even if the sky is falling down,

You’ll be my only, no need to worry,

Baby are you down down down down down,Down, Down,"♪♫♪



7) I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU ( Sarah Geronimo ft. Howie Dorough)



♪♫♪ " SG:When you're troubled I'll be there

when you're sad I will be there

When you're laughing I'll be there

Just think of me and I'll be there

HD:I'll be there coz you're my star

I'll be anywhere you are

When you're hurt I'll feel it too and

If you leave I'll go with you I'll be there for you

baby count on me I'll be there for you there for you"♪♫♪



8) LOVE NEXT DOOR (LIL EDDIE ft. Tiwa Savage)



♪♫♪ " Papa I think Im in love With the girl next door

Cant hide this feeling I need a little advice

Can you tell me how to Make her want me

Cause its an emergency

Don’t want no one else To take her from me

Oooh I need a little advice

Can you tell me how to Make her want me

Oooh I get so tongue tide

Every time he smiles

Im scare he hears My heart beat so loud

I turn around Im doing little things

Like my hair and my make up

Thinking hell notice

That doesn’t want this

If I get a first date Should I kiss him first

Why wont the approach me

And just fill up the verse

Got me going so hard

Don’t laugh at this

Take me serious

Oh this boy is serious

He got me so delirious"♪♫♪



9) HOLIDAY ( Boys like Girls)



♪♫♪"When I was younger

I used to be wild As wild as an elephant's child

No one could hold me down

No one could keep me around

Now it's your turn, take a shot

Baby show me everything that you got

Maybe you can keep me alive

Maybe you can get in my mind

But it's only a matter of time...............'' ♪♫♪



10) WHO WILL I RUN TOO (Kiley Dean)



♪♫♪ "You were the one Who I could tell my deepest fears

And you were the one Who always wiped away my tears

When he hurt me you were my prince Sent straight from above

Like a fool I never saw You were falling in love

So now I’ve lost everything Cause now you say You’re gone forever more

So who will I Who will I run to

Who will I turn to

Now that you left me behind

Who will dry my tears When I cry

Who will I run to

And who will I turn to

Now that you’re not here In my life.............................."♪♫♪



Note: these songs are my top picked this month of August .....

No comments:

Post a Comment