Search Box

Thursday, May 20, 2010

W is my status as for now!

There's no good for these unexpected, unplanned, unacceptable, uncomfortable, and unwitty W's I'm experiencing. In short, confined for nothing….


Waiting, worrying, wasting..

It's been a month after we applied for the Bar Training Exam and almost 20 days after the election but we still have no idea when the Training Exam will be. Everytime we ask about it they're just replying "balik na lang kau" … it's always been like this. Over and over. Again and again.. Tsk.

No more new excuses...PLEASE..

This unchanged excuse has caused trouble to us.. Enrolment has started already in different universities but unfortunately because of our desire to take the Bar exam this year, we set aside our schooling and instead, we're going to take the Bar Training Exam … Sadly, May will end soon but still we have to wait for another screening for us. This is so torturing. We're actually after the review here in Marawi City coz obviously it will cost less or free and besides the review in Manila won't start until the Training here is done. I'm worried now of the final screening they were saying… It was supposed to be a week after we applied. This has been bothering me. What if we didn't pass the final screening,??? Does it mean we have to go home and stay home??

I've waited for the start of the Bar Training Exam yet the OMA is still waiting for an order..

I've wasted my time and maybe will be realizing soon that I really really wasted my time if the Bar Training still won't start in June..

No comments:

Post a Comment